Women in Islam by C “H” Martel, Satan’s Trinity
In Islam women occupy a sanctified rung of reduced status and when confronted by Western mores the excuse is that women are held in the highest regard and the oppression under which they toil is deemed for their protection. It is also quite easy to find a Muslim woman whom will be in total agreement with this. These women, of course, are completely, intellectually and emotionally conditioned to feel this way.
- Under Sharia law women are considered half persons.
- Two women equal one man in legal testimony.
- Women are considered unclean and if a woman touches a man after pre-prayer ablutions the ablutions must be repeated before prayer.
- Women may be beaten by their husbands for any reason.
- Women are considered as fields to be plowed by men.
- Women inherit one half of what a male inherits.
- Women must submit to their husband’s needs without question.
- Fifty percent of Muslim women are illiterate
- Female Genital Mutilation is endemic in the Muslim world, for instance, ninety percent of women in Egypt are victims of FGM.
- Ideally women must be completely covered in public and may not appear in public without being accompanied by a male relative.
- Education is on a catch-as-catch-can or is prohibited for women. Women may not work as they please.
- Birth control is prohibited.
- Non-Muslim women are considered non-human and may be raped willy-nilly
CH Martel is an expert on the commonalities of Hitler, Stalin and Muhammad. From the life and death of Hitler, to the life and Death of Muhammad with respect to Joseph Stalin, Satan’s Trinity is a compelling, interesting and historically relevant book that can be purchased at http://www.satanstrinity.com. To reach the author for questions, information and interviews, please contact CH Martel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on December 1, 2011, in Uncategorized and tagged Al Azhar Islamic University, Arab Spring, Battle of Tours, biography of Muhammad, C.H. Martel, ch martel, Crusades, Dhmmi, Gates of Vienna, genocide, Hitler, Hitler Biography, Hitler Death, Hitler Stalin, Hitler’s Death, Holocaust, honor killing, How Hitler Died, Jihad, Joseph Stalin, life of Hitler, Life of Muhammad, life of Stalin, Mecca, Medina, Muhammad, Muhammad islam, Muslim Brotherhood, Muslim Terrorist, rise of Hitler, Satan Trinity, Satan’s Trinity, Satans Trinity, Sayyd Qtub, Stalin, Stalin Biography, Stalin History, Stalin Joseph, Suicide bomber, taqiyya, Twelfth Iman, Wahabbi. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.