The Five Pillars of Islam Part 1by C “H” Martel, Satan’s Trinity
The foundational tenets of Islam are known as the Five Pillars. All Muslims are expected to abide by these injunctions as the minimal requirement to be a good Muslim.
The Five Pillars are:
- “Shahadah”- a statement of faith which is, “I profess there is no other god but God and Muhammad is the last messenger of God.” It happens that this statement is all one has to do to convert to Islam. One simply has to say this one time, aloud and believe what one is saying and then, “Presto”, one is a Muslim. However, it is advisable to think a little before doing this because getting into Islam is as easy as this but quitting Islam means you must die. In this respect Islam adumbrates the mafia. Indeed, there is a school of thought that since Islam occupied Sicily for centuries the Sicilians learned a thing or two about running a criminal operation from the Muslims.
- “Zadat” – alms or charitable giving up to 2.5 percent of income
- “Salat” – the required five daily prayers
- “Sawn” – fasting, particularly in the month of Ramadan
- “Hajj” – a once in a lifetime pilgrimage to Mecca if one can afford it.
That doesn’t seem too bad, right?
On the other hand, a closer look at the Pillars may reveal a different conclusion.
CH Martel is an expert on the commonalities of Hitler, Stalin and Muhammad. From the life and death of Hitler, to the life and Death of Muhammad with respect to Joseph Stalin, Satan’s Trinity is a compelling, interesting and historically relevant book that can be purchased at http://www.satanstrinity.com. To reach the author for questions, information and interviews, please contact CH Martel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on April 2, 2012, in Uncategorized and tagged Al Azhar Islamic University, Arab Spring, Battle of Tours, biography of Muhammad, C.H. Martel, ch martel, Crusades, Dhmmi, Gates of Vienna, genocide, Hitler, Hitler Biography, Hitler Death, Hitler Stalin, Hitler’s Death, Holocaust, honor killing, How Hitler Died, Jihad, Joseph Stalin, life of Hitler, Life of Muhammad, life of Stalin, Mecca, Medina, Muhammad, Muhammad islam, Muslim Brotherhood, Muslim Terrorist, rise of Hitler, Satan Trinity, Satan’s Trinity, Satans Trinity, Sayyd Qtub, Stalin, Stalin Biography, Stalin History, Stalin Joseph, Suicide bomber, taqiyya, Twelfth Iman, Wahabbi. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.