“What is it?” by C “H” Martel, Satan’s Trinity
In her book Allah is Dead the theologian, Rebecca Bynum, posits six standards that all modern religions adhere to, that is, all religions except Islam:
1) Religion must exalt value. It must constantly point toward truth, goodness and beauty.
2) Religion must advance morality and it must do so for both the individual and for civilization as a whole
3) Religion must nurture the individual and help him pursue the higher values, which is the ultimate goal of religion.
4) Religion must preserve wisdom.
5) Religion must foster peace and social harmony.
6) Religion should strengthen the family by promoting mutual love and respect between a man and a woman.
Islam is certainly a belief system, indeed, one of the most stringent and all-encompassing but is “belief” in and of itself sufficient? Didn’t Hitler and Stalin and their followers believe in what they were doing?
Ms. Bynum goes on to say that Islam is the “platypus of religions” and judged by her six standards and the daily news is it time to consider what constitutes a religion in the 21st Century?
CH Martel is an expert on the commonalities of Hitler, Stalin and Muhammad. From the life and death of Hitler, to the life and Death of Muhammad with respect to Joseph Stalin, Satan’s Trinity is a compelling, interesting and historically relevant book that can be purchased at http://www.satanstrinity.com. To reach the author for questions, information and interviews, please contact CH Martel at email@example.com.
Posted on August 16, 2012, in Uncategorized and tagged Al Azhar Islamic University, Arab Spring, Battle of Tours, biography of Muhammad, C.H. Martel, ch martel, Crusades, Dhmmi, Gates of Vienna, genocide, Hitler, Hitler Biography, Hitler Death, Hitler Stalin, Hitler’s Death, Holocaust, honor killing, How Hitler Died, Jihad, Joseph Stalin, life of Hitler, Life of Muhammad, life of Stalin, Mecca, Medina, Muhammad, Muhammad islam, Muslim Brotherhood, Muslim Terrorist, rise of Hitler, Satan Trinity, Satan’s Trinity, Satans Trinity, Sayyd Qtub, Stalin, Stalin Biography, Stalin History, Stalin Joseph, Suicide bomber, taqiyya, Twelfth Iman, Wahabbi. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.